MARTIN COLLINS, the MARTIN COLLINS PLACQUE, ECOTRACK and the GALLOPING HORSE DEVICE, POLYTRACK, ACTIV-TRACK, EQUIBUILD and CLOPF are trade marks of Martin Collins Enterprises (Holdings) Limited.
ARENA MASTER, TOW MASTER and GALLOP MASTER are registered trade marks of Martin Collins Enterprises (Holdings) Limited and Cousins in the United Kingdom. (The inclusion of the word “registered” in respect of the ** masters, is intended, as is the reference to the UK)
Martin Collins Enterprises Limited is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our operational activities.
Our commitment is to:
• Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our operational activities.
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
• Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our operational activities, to meet our published objectives and targets.
• Manage waste generated from our operational activities according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
• Manage our operational activities to prevent pollution.
• Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
• Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
• Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the Company subscribes.
To meet our commitments, we will:
• Provide Board oversight and review of Environmental Policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
• Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
• Communicate internally and externally our Environmental Policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
• Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our employees.
• Work together with our employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
• Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
• Review our Environmental Policy regularly.
This statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
The Company is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of its employees and are committed to preventing injury and ill health to our employees and other persons whose health and safety may be affected by our activities. We will take steps to ensure our statutory duties are met at all times.
Every new employee will be given Health and Safety guidance when they join the Company and each employee will be given refresher information, instruction and training as is necessary to enable the safe performance of work activities.
Adequate facilities and arrangements will be maintained to enable employees to raise issues of Health and Safety.
Competent people will be appointed to assist us in meeting our statutory duties including, where appropriate, specialists from outside the Company.
Each individual has a legal obligation to take reasonable care for his or her own health and safety and for the safety of others who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions.
The successful implementation of this policy and the continual improvement of our performance requires total commitment and co-operation from all levels of management and employee within our Company, against agreed objectives.
Our Company arrangements for First Aid, Emergency Evacuation, Fire Safety and Accident Reporting are all displayed on our Company notice boards. These are also contained within our Company Health and Safety Manual.
Our Company Health and Safety Manual contains the detailed organisation and arrangements in relation to all of our rules and procedures.
This policy will be regularly monitored to ensure that the objectives are achieved. It will be reviewed and, if necessary, revised in the light of legislative or organisational changes.
Nicholas Collins, General Manager