Martin Collins Enterprises Limited is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our operational activities.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our operational activities.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Manage waste generated from our operational activities according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our operational activities to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the Company subscribes.
To meet our commitments, we will:
- Provide Board oversight and review of Environmental Policies and performance and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- Communicate internally and externally our Environmental Policy and performance on a regular basis and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our employees.
- Work together with our employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our Environmental Policy regularly.
This statement represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices will apply in conducting our business. The Environmental Policy is available on request.