Martin Collins Enterprises Limited is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our operational activities.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our operational activities.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our operational activities, to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our operational activities according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our operational activities to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the Company subscribes.
To meet our commitments, we will:
- Provide Board oversight and review of Environmental Policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Communicate internally and externally our Environmental Policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our employees.
- Work together with our employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our Environmental Policy regularly.
This statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.